Calling experienced account managers with a passion for PR
Reporting to: Director
Clear B2B is an award-winning creative agency packing a big punch with international brands including Bosch, DHL, Autoglass, eBay, Delphi, Anglo American and Toyota. We specialise in certain sectors which allows us to deep dive into the issues and get to grips with powerful solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our busy teams working across a number of accounts.
The successful candidate will be passionate about PR and have at least 3 years’ experience - ideally within an agency and on B2B or technical brands.
Essential skills are:
- PR experience: We deliver exceptional PR programmes for clients across Europe - and we need a PR professional who loves nothing more than getting on the phone to journalists, organising press trips and creating great stories for clients.
- A passion for compelling content: You’ll enjoy the process of researching, proposing and crafting powerful multi-channel content in a clear and compelling way.
- A deep thinker: B2B PR and marketing requires the ability to take technical subjects and make them accessible to target audiences - the successful candidate will have the ability to get their head into meaty subject matter, to soak up information and to keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Digitally driven: We’re looking for someone who has a strong digital experience - be that social media, programmatic, email marketing and/or automation platforms and even better if this has been under a lead generation remit.
- Confident communicator: Firm but friendly; we’re looking for someone who will positively represent us, building rock solid relationships with clients, suppliers and journalists.
- Organisational excellence: Completing tasks and activities to brief, on time and within budget is at the heart of your role. You’ll have superb organisational skills, be comfortable with figure work and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Eye for detail: You’ll be the type of person who instinctively plays ‘find the typo’ and really cares about how we present ourselves as an agency.
- A ‘Clear’ attitude: We have ambitious growth plans, so need someone who’s hungry for us all to succeed, works well in a team and has a positive, can-do attitude. You will be able to live out the line ‘the difference is clear thinking’.
Tasks typically involve:
- Delivering great communications programmes: From strategy and planning to implementation, you’ll be supporting the team in results driven campaigns for multiple clients.
- Unearthing powerful content ideas, planning and copywriting: Researching content and story ideas, planning their format, writing articles, blogs, eDMs and social media posts as well as being able to brief our copywriting team and feedback/edit their work.
- Advertising: Run advertising schedules including booking ads / checking off invoices against planned ads / prompting for deadlines /chasing artwork / liaising for deadline extension.
- Account management: Acting as the trusted project manager with a good understanding of appropriate PR and marketing solutions. Taking problems and day-to-day pain away from Clients and keeping their programmes on track. Includes admin tasks where needed such as scheduling meetings, writing up meeting notes, formatting documents, proofreading etc.
- Creative and studio management: Working closely with strategists and planners to uncover powerful insight and translate this into watertight creative and design briefs. Seeing the process through to a successful conclusion.
- Research and analysis: Conducting desk research, sourcing and reviewing campaign metrics to draw meaningful conclusions/recommendations
- Financial: Estimating jobs, raising POs and invoices. Monitoring budgets vs actual charges.
- Agency marketing: Researching and writing content pieces for Clear B2B and involvement with new business pitches where needed.
To have a chat, get the full job spec and find out more about the role and benefits we offer, contact Allyson Higgins on: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01285 626000.