Calling all Account/Project Managers - we're hiring!
Join our wonderful team
Clear B2B is an award-winning business to business creative agency packing a big punch with international brands including Toyota, Bosch, DHL, Autoglass, eBay, Delphi and Anglo American. We specialise in certain sectors which allows us to deep dive into the issues and get to grips with powerful solutions. The sectors are: automotive; building & construction; aerospace, defence & security; industrial & engineering; and business services.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our busy teams working across a number of accounts.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 or 4 years’ experience – ideally within an agency and on B2B or technical brands.
Essential skills are:
- A passion for compelling content: you’ll enjoy the process of researching, proposing and crafting powerful multi-channel content in a clear and compelling way.
- A deep diver: B2B marketing & PR requires the ability to take technical subjects and make them accessible to target audiences. The successful candidate will have the ability to get their head into meaty subject matter, soak up information, find pertinent points and keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Digitally-driven: we’re looking for someone who has a digital experience – be that social media, programmatic, email marketing and/or automation platforms.
- PR experience: will be helpful as your role could run cross into both marketing and PR, so some practice of finding newsworthy angles, getting on the phone to journalists, organising press briefings/trips would be great.
- Confident communicator: firm but friendly; we’re looking for someone who will positively represent us, building rock solid relationships with clients, suppliers and journalists.
- Organisational excellence: completing tasks and activities to brief, on time and within budget is at the heart of your role. You’ll have superb organisational skills, be comfortable with figure work and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Eye for detail: you’ll be the type of person who instinctively plays ‘find the typo’ and really cares about how we present ourselves as an agency. You won’t settle for just ‘good enough’ – you will always strive for excellence in everything you do.
- A ‘Clear’ attitude: We have ambitious growth plans, so need someone who’s hungry for us all to succeed, works well in a team and has a positive, can-do attitude. You will be able to live out the line ‘the difference is clear thinking’.
Tasks typically involve:
- Delivering communications programmes: from strategy and planning to implementation, you’ll be supporting the team in results-driven campaigns for multiple clients.
- Managing engaging and powerful social channels: developing and building monthly schedules of content or specific campaigns to meet client objectives (follower growth, reach, engagement etc.). Building targeted audiences for paid activity, monitoring performance and reporting on results. Sourcing, negotiating and managing influencer/affiliation relations.
- Unearthing powerful content ideas, planning & copywriting: researching content and story ideas, planning their format, writing articles, blogs, eDMs and social media posts as well as being able to brief our copywriting team and feedback/edit their work.
- Creative and studio management: working closely with strategists and planners to uncover powerful insight and translate this into watertight creative and design briefs. Seeing the process through to a successful conclusion.
- Account management: Acting as the trusted project manager with a good understanding of appropriate marketing solutions. Taking problems and day-to-day pain away from Clients and keeping their programmes on track. Includes admin tasks where needed such as scheduling meetings, writing up meeting notes, formatting documents, proofreading etc.
- Advertising: Run advertising schedules including booking ads / checking off invoices against planned ads / prompting for deadlines /chasing artwork / liaising for deadlineextensions
- Supplier liaison: researching suppliers, keeping us abreast of latest offerings,co-ordinating supplier bookings
- Financial: Estimating jobs, raising POs and invoices. Monitoring budgets vs actual charges
- Research and analysis: Conducting desk research, sourcing and reviewing campaign metrics to draw meaningful conclusions/recommendations
- Agency marketing: researching and writing content pieces for Clear B2B and involvement with new business pitches where needed.
Working at Clear: We’re a small-ish team of bright individuals - finding the right person to join our team is vitally important to us. Working hours are the normal 9.00am - 5.30pm and we actively promote a culture of leaving /stopping on time although of course there are times when high profile projects and tight deadlines require all hands to the pump.
In return we offer:
- A fun and progressive place to work
- 25 days holiday
- The Christmas shutdown period (3.5 days) off
- Flexible and remote working
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite office parking and bike store (& shower!)
- Onsite café
- Training & mentoring
- Seasonal treats
- Social events (pandemic allowing!) – which have included summer BBQs, Henley Regatta, yoga classes, go-karting, triathlon, pasta making, Christmas wreath making, mini-golf, and pizza & beer lunches
If you're interested in this position then drop us a line with your CV and a covering note explaining why you think you could be right for us.
Please email your details to Rachel Arquati, Principal Director: firstname.lastname@example.org